Living Downtown in Greenville, SC

Friday, January 13, 2006

Rain and wind

I was lucky and caught a break in the rain when I walked home from work today. As a result I did not get very wet at all. However 30 minutes later and I would have had to call Connie to come pick me up.

Both photos in this post shows my umbrella in the top of the frame.

The photo on the left shows the rain and street lights next to the condo where we live. Note that normally the street lights come on later in the evening however the clouds made it very dark. Click here to see a Google map showing the photo on the left.

We live in the condo complex called Poinsett Corners. Click here to view a previous post showing the complex.

Please note that I have changed the address for this blog to GreenvilleDailyPhoto. You will redirect on this page however if it does not work please visit at

http://www.GreenvilleDailyPhoto.com

thank you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home