Living Downtown in Greenville, SC

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Condo trash chute


The sign on our condo's trash chute says "Please do not place any cardboard boxes in chute". So I am fairly sure that disposal of the Christmas tree in this photo is not going to work.

Actually on our move in day I stopped up the trash chute and as a result I have been afraid of it ever since.

We now make heavy use of recycle centers which Greenville County provides. We never place cardboard boxes in the trash chute and we know better than to drop Christmas trees there as well.

Just as a point of interest. This photo was taken yesterday, January 18th. So someone was very late in taking down their Christmas tree.


Please note that I have changed the address for this blog to GreenvilleDailyPhoto. You will redirect on this page however if it does not work please visit at

http://www.GreenvilleDailyPhoto.com

thank you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home