Honda Insight

The Honda Insight was the star of the auto show this weekend. There were concept cars, high performance cars, and SUV's however the car which was hardest to take a photo off (without someone in the photo) was the Honda Insight.
I found the photo on the left interesting because the two guys were as far under the hood as one can get.
Although this event is not offically a downtown event I thought that since half of Greenville was there that it would be appropriate to post a photo of the auto show. The auto show was held at the Palmetto Expo Center.
Click here to see a Google map showing their location.

The sticker advertised 57 miles per gallon in the city and 56 miles per gallon on the road. It is the only car I have seen where the city mileage is higher than the road.
For more information search Barnes & Noble for hybrid cars or click on the following:
Please note that I have changed the address for this blog to GreenvilleDailyPhoto. You will redirect on this page however if it does not work please visit at
http://www.GreenvilleDailyPhoto.com
thank you


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home